Friday, May 31, 2013

Headaches!

This freaking sucks sometimes, haha. I get headaches nearly every day and they last allllll day. Tylenol doesn’t touch it and I can’t take Advil. Boo. Going for two walks a day exhausts me and I’m not even big yet! It helps to remind myself that I just entered the second trimester and the annoyances of the first trimester don’t stop the day you hit fourteen weeks (unfortunately!).
So when people ask me how I’m feeling, I smile and say kindly, “Oh, I’m great! I’m so excited!” while on the inside it’s more “Well my head hurts, I can’t go to the bathroom, I spend most nights with a bucket next to my head or going from the bathroom to the couch because my morning sickness hasn’t let up. People want to touch my barely there belly, I can’t eat at night without getting sick. Great!”
But really? The belly touching thing? That’s gotta stop. It’s okay if I know you and if I’m past twenty weeks so there’s a legitimate belly to touch and little kicks to feel, but if another stranger asks to feel my more-bloat-than-baby bump I might punch someone in the teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment