Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Noah-Bug


I just had to share this picture of me and my Bug-man! I can't believe how big he's gotten. I feel like he came home yesterday, and he's two and a half - and soon to be a big brother! He's so excited. We finally decided on a name today, so he's been walking around since then going "osh-din? brother!" and it's adorable. We co-sleep and as he was falling asleep he told me he wanted to snuggle with Ashton so he laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around my belly and said "night Ashton, love you!" and ugh, cutest ever. I say that a lot, but if you knew him, you'd understand! And our goodnights are equally adorable:
Me: "Night night Bug, I love you!"
Bug: "Night night mommy, love you!"
Me: "Are you my baby bear forever?"
Bug: "Ever and ever mommy!"
I just can't get over how cute this little stinker is. He's my best friend, my partner in crime, my confidant! He's my yoga partner, my bug picker, my stinky butt. I love him to pieces and can't imagine my life without him. It's been a rough journey and it will only get harder before it gets easier, but it is SO worth it. He's so excited to be there when his little brother is born. He knows where babies come from and has asked me a couple times now, "baby come out gina now?" He doesn't understand that they need to bake a bit longer to be happy and healthy, he just wants to hold him. It's still hard to believe my favorite little guy will no longer be the favorite, I don't think I could ever love one of my kids more than another, though. It's even harder to believe he's going to be a big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment