Thursday, June 6, 2013

It's a...


BOY!!!!!




We had our anatomy scan today, hence why the 20 week post is a little late! Le Fetus wouldn't open his legs so we could see what was going on so we were there forever! He's healthy and still extremely active, and still prefers to sit very low. His placenta is on the bottom (opposite from Noah, who's was on the top and he used it as a pillow) but not covering my cervix so it's all good. He hates the ultrasound wand! And the doppler... and anything touching his "house" haha. Oh, I'm so excited! Noah loves the fact that he's having a little brother :) Today is just such an exciting day. We're waiting for my mom to get home so Bug can surprise her with his "It's a BOY!" balloons :) I'm itching to go shopping for this little peanut, too. We're thinking of calling him Silas, the only name we can agree on that I'm coincidentally in love with. I just can't even put into words how happy and excited I am! And apparently all the adrenaline tuckered Noah out too because he literally just fell asleep on the floor next to the couch. Playing with trains one second, snoring the next! Now starts the 20 week countdown til I can hold my next peanut in my arms; but for now I'm just gonna enjoy the couple months left with my 100% focus on Noahbug. I'll update more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment