Friday, May 31, 2013

Fooooooood. Eleven Weeks.

Tomorrow I will officially be eleven weeks, and Le Fetus will be roughly the size of a lime! Her skin is see-through and her fingers and toes are no longer webbed, she’s finally starting to look like a baby and is wiggling around like it’s her job (but no, I can’t really feel it yet!). 
I’m starting to feel better, for the middle of the day anyway. I’m still super sick late at night and in the morning.
I absolute hate tacos now. I saw a Taco Bell commercial yesterday that nearly induced vomiting. Just the thought of tacos makes me want to throw up. I know, I know, WHO AM I? I also can no longer stand any kind of fast food. Burger King, Wendy’s and McDonald’s all make me feel absolutely terrible. This probably is a blessing in disguise, and hey, maybe I’ll have a baby who likes healthy food? But the biggest surprise here is my sudden hatred for bacon. I went to Subway today for a Veggie and smelled bacon, and started gagging. Me? Hate bacon? It’s like I’m possessed!
I need hot dogs though! And those aren’t healthy. We’re planning chili dogs tonight and I’m soooo looking forward to it. Hot dog with relish, ketchup and a pickle spear - my mouth is watering just thinking about it! And I love fruit with cheddar cheese. Grapes, raspberries, bananas, and orange slices, sandwiched between two slices of cheddar cheese, oh man. Best thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment